Sunday 15 January 2017

3rd Place Winner - Monochrome Photography Awards

Truly wonderful news arrived this morning…
I was awarder 3rd place in International Black and White Photography Competition - Monochrome Photography Awards, Professional Architecture Category.
I can’t say anything else except that I am really really happy :)Below is the winning entry... 



Image was made with large format 4x5 camera and Fomapan 100 black and white negative film.
I wanted to transfer a very specific look of the place into my image. That's why I visited this location a few times.
Finally I managed to photograph it in the way I wanted... after third or even fourth approach. A few frustrating moments but it was so worth it...



Press Release (please click image to enlarge):


Have a look please at other great photographs from organiser's gallery:

Monochrome Awards website:                http://monoawards.com/
My entry:                                                 http://bit.ly/2jKgcDU
Other entries in category Architecture:    http://bit.ly/2ip6ZED
Other galleries:                                         http://bit.ly/2jwnmwc


Thank you!




4 comments:

  1. Nice post. Thanks for sharing this post and informing about the tools to capture this nature moment perfectly.

    Wedding Albums Manufacturer Lucknow
    Photo Printing Services Lucknow
    Hire Photographer in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is truly useful to convey refreshed instructive issues over web which is truly appraisable. I discovered one effective case of this truth through this blog. I will utilize such data now. School Photography Abu Dhabi School Photography Abu Dhabi

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be kept in mind that the image must be sharp and is well focused. Eyes must be specially focused as they throw maximum emotions. Jokes can be told once we have to make a pleasant mood of our object. photoshop masking service

    ReplyDelete
  4. You simply need the passion to learn and persist. Most great photographers who rely on their trade to survive don't even know they have these traits because they love what they do and they simply can't stop. houston photography

    ReplyDelete