Sunday 25 February 2018

Strolling in the snow...


I spent a few days in Eastern Poland over a week ago. Very short and almost unexpected visit to Hrubieszow and area. Whole place was covered in snow. Temperature just below 0C during the day and a bit lower at night with snow fall. 
White streets every morning and the most beautiful meadows, forests and nearby villages where snow stays all the time.




I recently realised how much I enjoy visiting places related to my childhood as I am getting older. That must be natural process … 
The same about spending more time with parents I usually can see only once a year. 
My perception of surrounding has changed over the years and I can see more I suppose then I used to when I was not even 20. Lots of memories comes back. I appreciate things I did not back then.
Now I always have a camera (or a few) with me which makes it easier to memorise it in the way I want to.
Entire short stay was filled with long walks with my father where we could talk a lot and I could soak in surrounding nature with all senses. Wonderful experience.

'A must selfie' with my father ;)

Landscape, old churches and houses or rather whatever left ... this is what I was focused on.
All materials are processed now. Need to scan everything which is actually the most time consuming part. I will slowly present all photographs on my so called social media channels: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (please follow the links) 



Thanks!






No comments:

Post a Comment